Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Echo Park School Rules Page Kit Inspiration

Hello Everyone! 

Take a look at these fabulous layouts created by our designers using the 
from the
"The Best Teacher- Mrs. Larrabee"
Lisa said this about her layout:
"I had so much fun with this layout, I did a lot of layering as you can see. I made one of the frames that came with my kit into a mini chalkboard by using my white pen. I also cut out one of the flash cards to use as an embellishment for my layout! What a fun kit!
From My stash: white pen, letter stickers."

Heather
"Back To School"
Heather said this about her layout:
Scrapbooking this page had me feeling nostalgic. These pictures were from my triplets boys first day of kindergarten! They are going to be freshman this year! But this Echo Park School Rules kit is classic enough to scrap pictures now, from the past and even the future to come. Bright colors and fun patterns and embellishments make it a great kit to scrap with! I decided to have some fun on the background with some mixed media. I used some acrylic paint and Nuvo mousse with a stencil to create the background. I also used some white Nuvo drops from my stash.
Lisa  Brooks
"Back To School"

With inserts:
Check out Lisa B.'s Process Video here:

Rochelle
"Shine Bright"

Here's a look at the individual page kit:
Echo Park School Rules Page Kit:

Please visit our website

What a fabulous fun page kit and wonderful layouts!
For more information check out our website:


Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment