Tuesday, March 17, 2020

March/April Shots of Life Pocket Page Kit Inspiration

Hello! Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Today, we are pleased to share these awesome page spreads that
Designer Lori Stroup
created using the 
March/April 2020 
Shots of Life Pocket Page Kit:

Week 16/2019:
Lori said this about her layout:
"I love the spring/outdoor cut apart cards that came in the March portion of the Mar/April Shots of Life kit. They were perfect for documenting Week 16 in my 2019 Project Life album. I used various cards from all of the cut apart papers on this spread - they all just work so well together. I had one more photo to share on my spread but I really wanted to use the "I love hanging with my gnomies" card, so I made it into a flip card to be able to include both. You can find more photos on my blog.
Items used from my stash - puffy hearts, stamps, washi tape"

Lori used the following Kit to create this pocket page:
March/April 2020 
Shots of Life Pocket Page Kit!
A great mixture of 12x12 cut a-parts, Sticker Sheets, and Coordinating Embellishments which include ephemera, stickers, enamel dots and more! 

And if you are not a pocket page scrapper, 
this kit also coordinates with the Flavors of the Month Kit and Doubleshot Kit!
It's a perfect way to add a little more embellishments and papers to create even more great pages! 

To join the 
 Shots of Life Pocket Page Kit Club
please visit our website at:

Thank you for stopping by and please come by tomorrow to see how Lori uses the
different ScrapRoom Kits to create a layout! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment