Friday, March 20, 2020

March Freaky Fast Formula Inspiration ~ DT Heather Guy

Happy Friday!
Have you had a chance to play along with this month's
If not, maybe our featured layout today created by
Designer Heather Guy
based on the formula, will inspire you to play along.

"Unforgettable"
Heather:
I love the colors and the patterns in this Pink Paislee 5th and Monaco collection. Even using the freaky fast Friday recipe, I’m pretty sure I turned the papers every which way and over and over again until I came up with something that I liked. I used some foam from my stash to add some dimension underneath the stickers. I also used some twine from my stash.

Heather created her layout using the beautiful
Pink Paislee "5th & Monaco" Page Kit
included in this month's

And here is a look at the formula for this month...
Click HERE for complete challenge details and rules.
You have until
March 31st, 11:59 PM (PST)
to play along.

Thanks for stopping by!  
Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment