Friday, March 6, 2020

March Freaky Fast Formula

Happy Friday!
Thank you for stopping by to check out the
March Freaky Fast Formula

Designer Lisa Brooks
created the double page layout below by combining this month's formula with the 
Echo Park "I Love Spring" Page Kit
one of four kits included in this month's

Lisa:
"Echo Park is one of my favorite collections and I Love Spring is no exception. This visit to my nephew's farm were perfect for this collection. I was able to use lots of the elements, even though this page wasn't about Spring Time.

And as a bonus, Lisa has created a process video to share with us:

Inspired? Want to play along, visit
You have until
March 31st, 11:59 PM (PST)
to submit your layouts!

The ScrapRoom Kit Club
is currently accepting new subscriptions.
Purchasing and subscription information can be
found on our website: 

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment