Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Mixing Up the Kits with Simone Schermann

Hello Everyone!

Today, we are sharing this stunning layout 
Designer Simone Schermann
created 
by mixing up the different 

"Hogwarts Castle"

Here's what Simone said about her layout:
"I interpreted the sketch very openly but if you look closely, you can see where my inspiration came from. When I first saw the floral wreath in the patterned paper kit, I knew I wanted to use it for my layout. And yes, I chose a photo of my boys in front of Hogwarts Castle to use with this very flowery collection. I layered several papers and elements from a cutapart sheet behind the photo and then stamped the title in the open space inside the wreath. The puffy phrase sticker pulled out some of the blue in the photo and created a shelf for the photo to rest on."

Simone used these items from the different August kits:
Papers -Pinkfresh Studio Around Here, Simple Stories Great Outdoors, EP Team Girl Journaling Cards, Pink Paislee #1 Paper (SOL), Pinkfresh Studio Word Stickers, Pinkfresh Studio Puffy Phrase stickers, Simple Stories Enamel Dots
She also used the following items from her personal stash: 

ink (Archival), alpha stamp (Elle's Studio), white cardstock, Gesso, Shimmerz Mists





Make sure you check out the Kit Reveals on the

For more information about the 
or any of the 
visit our website:

No comments:

Post a Comment