Friday, August 2, 2019

August Freaky Fast Formula ~ Designer Grace Tolman

Good morning!
Welcome to the reveal of our 
August Freaky Fast Formula
Below is the awesome layout created by 
Designer Grace Tolman 
using this month's
combined with the
"Totally Awesome"
Grace:
"This is my page for this month’s Freaky Fast Friday challenge. I have to say that the required paper cuts were a bit harder for me to work with. There were just so many of them in different configurations that I had a hard time narrowing down the design of my page. Thankfully after moving things around, I was able to find one that I was happy with. 
One of the specific paper cut was a 6x6 paper. Instead of using the whole sheet, I cut out some circles fro it instead. Not sure if that’s breaking the challenge “rule” but you know me, I like to break scrappy rules once in a while. 
Since the background is busy, I matted my photos with vellum so that there’s a little bit of a spot that separates the background from my photos."
Personal stash items used: 
Ink pad (Brown, Stampendous); Circle die (My Favorite Things); Vellum (Worldwin papers)

Check out the process video Grace created to share with us:

Inspired to play along, visit
You have until
 August 31st, 11:59 PM (PST)
to upload your layouts!

The ScrapRoom Kit Club
is currently accepting new subscriptions.
Purchasing and subscription information can be
found on our website: 

 We appreciate you taking the time to stop by our blog!
Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment