Friday, August 16, 2019

August Freaky Fast Formula Inspiration ~ Designer Heather Guy

I'ts Freaking Friday..
time for some awesome
August Freaky Fast Formula
inspiration.
Today's featured page was created by
Designer Heather Guy
using the
Pink Fresh "Just A Little Lovely" Page Kit 
included in this month's
Flavors of the Month 
Heather
"I used the PinkFresh Just a Little Lovely kit to create the Freaky Fast Friday challenge! I have been spending some time scrapping pictures (old and new) of my grandmother and trying to document her memories! She is quite lovely for 95 years old! The soft, pastel colors with the fun doodling in the embellishments and papers were beautiful to work with and helped to create this page of my cousin and my aunt visiting with my grandma."

Here's this month's formula:
Inspired and want to play along?
Visit our 
to upload your layout based n this formula.
You have until August 31st, 2019, 11:59 PM (PST) to join in the fun!
Thank you for stopping by!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment