Monday, August 5, 2019

Echo Park Teen Spirit Boy Page Kit Inspiration

Hello and Happy Monday!

We are starting off  the week with inspiration from the 
August Flavors of the Month Kit!

First up, is a wonderful layout created by
Design Team Member
Heather Guy
using the  
Heather said this about her layout:
"What fun it is for me to share the Echo Park Teen Spirit (Boy) collection with you from the Flavor of the Month kit! I have triplet boys that just turned 13 . . . I am a mom of 3 teenage boys!! Oh my!!! And what teenage boys don't love playing video games? Mine sure do! The EP sticker sheet that comes with this kit ROCKS for the teen boy moments! I used some white cardstock from my stash to create the title using my cricut."

Here's a look at the

 (embellishments may vary)

and a look at the 
For more information about this Kit or any of our other Kits, 
Please visit our Website:

No comments:

Post a Comment