Tuesday, July 23, 2019

July Kits ~ Design Team Extra Layouts

Hello!
Toady we are featuring extra layouts created by some of our designers using this month's kits.

First up is a lovely layout created by 
Designer Grace Tolman
"Happy Birthday"
Grace combined some of the page kits included in this month's 
with the 
Personal stash items used:
Silhouette Cameo die cut machine; White cardstock; Letter stickers (My Mind’s Eye)

Grace:
"This is my extra layout for this month. I wanted to use the “scraps” of patter that was sitting on my desk and used them to create a colorful border around my photos and story. I even ripped one side of the small paper strips to add some dimension and grunge look.
I used a 6 window design and since I only had 5 photos, I used the top right to house my title."

Using the 
Carta Bella "Let's Travel" Page Kit
included in this month's
Designer Rochelle Spears
created the lovely page below:
We appreciate you taking the time to stop by and invite you to visit our website:
to check out all of the amazing kits we offer.
Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment