Thursday, July 4, 2019

Bella Blvd Fireworks & Freedom Page Kit Inspiration

Happy 4th of July!!!

We have some awesome layouts to share today
using the

Take a look:

Happy Birthday USA
by: Lisa Hidy
Lisa said this about her layout:
"I loved the vibrants colors and fun patterns of this collection. I decided to use a piece of the patterned paper for the background instead of the cardstock. I added lots of bling that included in this kit to accent my embellishments and finished off my title by stamping the words "happy birhtday".
From my stash: black ink, white cardstock, spiral notebook punch and happy birthday stamp."


Happy 4th of July
by: Heather Guy
Heather said this about her layout:
"My favorite 4th of July tradition is spending the day at my dad's house for a cookout, followed by fireworks! The best part is watching my boys with their grandpa. I couldn't have picked a better line than Bella Blvd Fireworks & Freedom to capture these memories! I added some bling from the kit to the embellishments to sparkle it up! The title is from stash."

Happy 4th of July
by: Rochelle Spears



Pioneer's Museum Memories
by: Grace Tolman

Grace says this about her layout:
"In this particular event, I had printed a lot more photos that I could fit into the double page spread. And I even had to get rid some of them because I just couldn’t fit them all. But seeing, the final result, I like how I was able to include many photos plus had enough room for a title block, journaling spot and decorations here and there. I especially adored the die cuts in this collection. They are so cute."

Check out Grace's process video here:

Here's a look at the
 (embellishments may vary)

and a look at the 

For more information about this Kit or any of our other Kits, 
Please visit our Website:


No comments:

Post a Comment