Thursday, July 11, 2019

Doubleshot Kit - Carta Bella Le'ts Travel Page Kit Inspiration

Hello!

We have a couple of layouts to share from the 
Carta Bella "Let's Travel" Page Kit!

"Let's Go Explore"
by: Christine Meyer
Christine said this about her layout:
"How do you deal with a busy background paper like this one? A big focal point is one of way I like to tackle it! I knew I wanted to use that paper for my background, so I added a huge cut file that is backed with vellum (instead of more busy patterned paper)."

"Going Up"
by: Rochelle Spears


Christine and Rochelle used the following page kit
to create her layout:
Carta Bella "Let's Travel" Page Kit:
From the
July 2019 Doublshot Kit:
If you would like to subscribe to our monthly kit club,
please visit:

See you back tomorrow for another

Freaky Fast Friday Layout! 

No comments:

Post a Comment