Monday, July 15, 2019

July JumpStart Sketch Inspiration ~ Designer Heather Guy

Good morning!
Today we are featuring the awesome layout 
Designer Heather Guy
created based on this month's sketch using the beautiful
Pink Paislee "Indigo & Ivy" Page Kit
included in this month's
"For the Love of the Game"
Heather:
"I knew the second I opened the Pink Paislee Indigo & Ivy kit what pictures I would be scrapping! The sketch challenge worked out perfectly as well! This page came together so quickly and easy and I love the way it turned out! I used some of the embellishments from the Embellishments kit and the title words (except "LOVE") came from my stash."

Here's a look at the sketch....
For complete challenge details and rules, click HERE
You have until 
July 31st, 11:59 PM (PST)
to play along.  

Thank you for stopping by today and if you have not had a chance to check out this month's kits, or if you are interested in subscribing our purchasing any of our kits,
please visit our website:

Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment