Monday, April 8, 2019

PinkFresh Out & About Page Kit Inspiration

Hello and Good Morning!

PinkFresh "Out & About" Page Kit
is another page kit from the

Take a look at how the Designers create with the page kit.

Rochelle Spears
"Enjoy the View"
Rochelle shares this about her layout:
"This has to be my favorite PinkFresh collection ever.  I love the circles on this page and the colors jus all work together well.  Everything is from the page kit in the April's Flavors of the Month Kit, except the title and twine, which is from my personal stash."


Grace Tolman
"See the Sights"
Grace said this about her layout:
"When I saw this collection, the first thing that drew me into it were the papers that had circles and also the one with travel icons. I knew I wanted to use both but was afraid to cut them up. So I decided to create a double page layout so I can showcase both papers but still have room for my photos and stories.
My go to design would be to spread the photos horizontally on my page, but I figured I needed to change things up a bit so my pages won’t all look the same. In this one, I made the photos go vertical and my papers were arranged the same. I tied them together by adding the tags that went with this mini kit.
The paper with icons also had some colorful lines on it so I used that as my “journaling” block. It was perfect because the lines were already there.  
Stash items used: Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Distress mini ink pad, Hybrid ink My favorite Things); Typewriter; White cardstock; Nuvo drops"

You can check out her process video here:


Here's a look at the 


from the 

For more information about this Kit or any of our other Kits, 
Please visit our Website:


No comments:

Post a Comment