Wednesday, April 10, 2019

PhotoPlay "Belle Fleur" Page Kit Inspiration

Happy Hump Day! :)  

Today, we are sharing one of our page kits from the
April 2019 Doubleshot Kit! 

Take a look at what our

April Guest Designer 
Wendi Antenucci 
created using the 
PhotoPlay "Belle Fleur" Page Kit:

"Celebrate Dreams"
Wendy said this about her layout:
"I was totally captured by the striped pattern and the beautiful floral patterns included in this page kit and decided to just enjoy playing with the beautiful papers.  I created an embellishment cluster which I later off set with a leftover cut file on the other side of the page.  The PhotoPlay chipboard pieces were the perfect embellishment touches to dress up my page about my dream coming true."

Wendy also created this layout:
"Enjoy Friends"

Wendy shares this about her layout"
"I was so in love with the papers from the PhotoPlay page kit that I just had to find a way to use the leftover pieces, and so this layout was born.  I arranged my leftovers to house my large black and white photo leaving room for some embellishing around the page.  I pulled in some old leftover cut files and wood veneer to draw attention to the picture.  To add some more touches to the page I broke into the Simple Stories page kit to finish up the page with a few stickers to finish telling my story."

You can see Wendy's process video here:



Designer
Dee Hunt
Also created this wonderful layout 
using the 
April 2019 Doubleshot Kit! 
Dee shares this about her layout:
"This is my Mom and Step-Dad they are both gone now. Working on this page brings back some great moment with them. I use some chip board hearts and Anna Griffin flowers from my stash. I inked the heart and then used my white pen to make the “X” pop out."


Wendy & Dee used the following page kit to create her layout:
PhotoPlay "Bella Fleur" Page Kit:

From the
April 2019 Doublshot Kit:
If you would like to subscribe to our monthly kit club,
please visit:

Tomorrow, we will be sharing more inspiration 

from the other page kit form the  Doubleshot Kit! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment