Friday, April 12, 2019

April Freaky Fast Formula Inspiration

Hello!
Today we are showcasing two amazing layouts inspired by the
April Freaky Fast Formula.
Our first layout was created by
Designer Heather Guy
using the beautiul
Carta Bella " Flower Market" Page Kit
"Gather"
Heather:
   "Beautiful papers and embellishments from the Carta Bella Flower Market kit for capturing this sweet birthday moment with my grandmother. Love the wood grain paper and I used some distress ink to bring out the edges on all the papers. I also used the 2 border strips from the sticker sheet to complete my (2) 1x12" Freaky Fast Friday challenge."

Designer Grace Tolman
also used the
Carta Bella "Flower Market Page Kit
combined with the 
April Embellishment Add On Kit.
"Gather The Ones You Love"
Grace:
"This is my page for the latest Freaky Fast Friday challenge. I have to say, I had a hard time at first with the specific papers that I was to use, especially since I had 4 3x5 photos to use. I initially wanted to use the circle in the center but with the amount of photos that I had, I would end up covering the circle. So to remedy that, I decided to break up the circles and place the majority of it on the bottom left and then the sliver that I cut out went on the top of my photo block. I loved how it turned out, especially since the larger circle created the perfect spot for my title and journaling. 

Speaking of titles, I got the idea for it from one of the stickers in this collection"

Stash items used: 
Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Hybrid Ink, My Favorite Things); White Cardstock, Typewriter; Ink (Distress Mini Ink Pad); Large circle cutter (Creative Memories); Tiny letter stickers (Basic Grey)

Here's a look at the formula for this month:
Inspired?  Why not play along with us this month.  Our team would love to see how each of you interpret this month's formula.
To play along, upload your layout in our Apri Challenges album located in our
Facebook Subscribers and Fans Group
by 
April 30th, 11:59 PM (PST)

Thank you for stopping by.
Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment