Thursday, April 4, 2019

PhotoPlay Free Bird Page Kit Inspiration

Hello and Good Morning!

Carta Bella "Flower Market" Page Kit
is another page kit from the

Take a look at how the Designers create with the page kit.

Heather Guy
"Sweet"
Heather shares this about her layout:
"I sometimes struggle using papers and embellishments with flowers for my boys pages. But I felt the Photoplay Free Bird kit really brought out the colors in these pictures. Their is good mixture of flowery paper with other patterns that it works! The embellishment kit sticker sheet was very complimentary to what I wanted to focus on."


Grace Tolman
"Crossing Over"
Grace said this about her layout:
"I love the subdued designs of the B side of the papers in this collection. They were the perfect backdrop for my high contrasted photos. I cut the doily in half and placed them in two different spots of my layout to create balance. Since there was a spot on the top doily that would show where I cut the piece, I covered that up with a diamond shape die cut and then added some embellishment on it. By doing this, no one would know that the doily behind was not a full sheet.
Stash items used: Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Hybrid Ink, My Favorite Things); Border punch (American Crafts); Typewriter; White cardstock; Letter stickers (American Crafts, My Little Shoebox)"

You can check out her process video here:

Here's a look at the 

from the 

For more information about this Kit or any of our other Kits, 
Please visit our Website:

Have a wonderful day and see you tomorrow! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment