Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Echo Park "Magic Wonder" Page Kit Reveal & Inspiration

It's time for another page kit reveal & inspiration! 
Echo Park "Magic Wonder"
Page kit from the
April 2017 Flavors of the Month Kit:
Take a look at how Rochelle used this page kit:
"Happy Life"
Rochelle said this about her layout:
"I didn't have a 'Disney' photo for this layout but I thought.. I really didn't need one! This photo was perfect for the collection! It is such a cute collection with bold colors!  And if you don't want a dark background, you can also substitute it with white Cardstock.  I used the Echo Park Page Kit from the April Flavors of the Month kit and added the Thickers from my personal stash. I made the bow using a punch and added a gem in the middle (also from my personal stash)."

Here's a look at the
April Flavors of the Month kit:
YES!! You will receive 4 individual kits in ONE monthly kit for just 
$23.95 a month (membership price) + shipping! 

Join our monthly membership today!

Visit our YouTube channel for videos on our kits! 
See you back tomorrow with another great page kit! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment