Friday, April 7, 2017

April Freaky Fast Formula ~ Designer Brenda Ragsdale

Happy Friday!
It's reveal day for the 
April Freaky Fast Formula!
The formula's are created by one of our designers each month for the purpose of encouraging you to create a layout in a short period of time, when you have little or no time to scrap!

Here's the April formula....

Today I am delighted to share with you the layout I created inspired by this month's formula using the
Echo Park's  "Magic & Wonder" Page Kit
included in this month's
as well as the 

"All-Star Sisters"
All my Disney photos have been scrapped but no problem, these photos I took last month
of my great-nieces who were in Portland competing, worked perfectly with this page kit.
I love the wonderful bright and cheerful colors as well as the awesome patterns.
To complete my layout I used the following items from my personal stash
Wood veneer pieces and the alpha stickers.  

Want to play along this month. We would love to see you take on this formula!
To play along in this challenge, visit
for complete challenge details and rules. 

Love this awesome page kit?
The ScrapRoom Kit Club is currently accepting new subscriptions,
Purchasing and subscription information can be found on our website:

Thank you for stopping by today!
Have a wonderful weekend and happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment