Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Doubleshot Kit Reveal and Inspiration ~ PhotoPlay Paper Page Kit

 The Scrap-Room's Doubleshot Kit consists of 
(2) Individual page kits.
We shared with you the 1st page kit yesterday (Paper House Page Kit),
So today... we are featuring the 2nd page kit from the 

Check out this video of the Doubleshot Kit
from TSR's videographer TinaGale!
Thank you TinaGale! 

Now it's time to see what our Designers created using this awesome page kit!

"Hello Gorgeous"
By Cassie Wiscarson
Here's what Cassie shared with us about her layout:
"The soft colors and vintage feel of these paper from Photoplay Paper threw me for a bit of a loop at first. As soon as I remembered these photos of a visit to a carousel, I knew they would be perfect with the papers for this layout."

"Today will be a Most Amazing Day"
By Rochelle Spears
Rochelle said this about her layout:
"It has been a while since I created a shabby chic style layout.  It's always really fund to fussy cut, tear and ink up a layout!  This layout is of my son and his soon-to-be wife.  The twine and pearls are form my person stash."

"Mae West"
By Dee Hunt
 Dee shared this about her layout:
"Using my scraps from this collection I created this tribute to Mae West. Mae West is one of my favorite movie stars because she's a very strong woman. Now I did pull my pink card stock, feathers, and Tim Holtz letters."

Here's a look at the 
April Doubleshot Kit:
$15.00/$17.00 + shipping
(Membership price/Non-Membership)
To subscribe/purchase the Doubleshot kit, please visit:

Tomorrow we will reveal the Recipe Layouts! 
Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment