Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Doubleshot Kit Inspiration - Paper House "One Big Happy Family"

It's time to see what's in the 
and share some awesome inspiration! 

The Scrap-Room's Doubleshot Kit consists of 
(2) individual page kits.

Here's a look at the first page kit:

Check out this video of the Doubleshot Kit
from TSR's videographer TinaGale!
Thank you TinaGale! 

Now it's time to see what our Designers created using this awesome page kit!

"Our Story"
By Rochelle Spears
Rochelle shared this about her layout:
"I really enjoyed using these colors! Although my layout photographed dark, I really love how it came out.  Everything is from the kit... gotta love those sticker sheets! 😉 "

"Family Love"
By Dee Hunt
Dee shares this about her layout:
"Made this layout out of my extra paper left over from the sketch. I grabbed a piece of white scrap and stamped feathers on it for the background underneath the circle rings. The circle rings are cut out of my rust colored card stock and my pattern paper."

Here's a look at the 
April Doubleshot Kit:
$15.00/$17.00 + shipping
(Membership price/Non-Membership)
To subscribe/purchase the Doubleshot kit, please visit:

Make sure you visit us tomorrow for more Doubleshot Kit reveal/inspiration! 


No comments:

Post a Comment