Tuesday, March 15, 2022

PhotoPlay The Great Outdoors Page Kit Inspiration

Happy Monday!

Here's another look at the
The Designers used:
to create these wonderful layouts:
Dee Hunt
Dee said this about her layout:
"Thin rings are great to stack and feed other paper between them. These kid alway have fun in the camp ground. It’s fun looking back these kid that are not 20, 17, 16, 15 and 13."

Christine Meyer
Christine said this about her layout:
"I may not have had any camping photos to go with this kit but I did have some hiking ones! That required me to get a little creative with embellishments! I layered A LOT and use border strips as embellishment elements."

Shannon Allor
Here's what Shannon said about her layout:
"I love to use a diagonal stripe as a mat for my layout base. I also wanted to use both the woodgrain and the floral. This design was perfect to combine all three of my favorite design elements!
Ink and mist used from my stash and the sketch."

Check out Shannon's process video here:
Make sure you subscribe to both YouTube channels:
and to 
so that you don't miss any awesome process videos!

Both Christine and Shannon used this month's Jumpstart sketch for there their layout:


Here's a look at the
Please visit our website
for more information on our kit clubs!

No comments:

Post a Comment