Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Echo Park My Favorite Spring/Easter Page Kit Inspiration

Hello Scrappers! 

Today we are sharing lovely layouts using the 
Echo Park My Favorite Spring/Easter Page Kit Inspiration
from the 
Robin Redd
"Spring"
Here's what Robin said about her layout:
"I want to wallpaper my house with the Happy Day floral paper. It’s so gorgeous!
Everything is from the page it, except the enamel dots, which are from the Embellishment Add-On Kit.  I also used a border punch from my stash."

Nicole Bingaman
"Easter"
Here's what Nicole said about her layout 
"With the Echo Park spring kit I chose to pull out more of the "easter" themed elements and create a double page layout for photos of our Easter in 2021. I printed my photos on (2) photo collages, cut some pattern paper into strips and left the white textured cardstock open at the bottom of the pages to create scene with stencils, ink, and cute little bunny dies.
Embellishment Add On kit used for the floral stickers, bee stickers, lady bugs
Non Kit Items: white cardstock for journal strips, grass stencil, could stencil, various inks, bunny, basket and alpha dies, yellow glitter paper for alphas, date stamp"

Emiley Steinbruegge
" Spring Parties"
Here's what Emiley said about her layout:
"The papers in this Echo Park kit are right up my alley and I really wanted to showcase them. I decided to cut several strips of paper and create a diagonal design. The grid layered on top of the diagonal design again gave me a chance to showcase these papers and also the adorable icons from the sticker sheet. I found this layout was a great way to use lots of these adorable products while also including 11 photos! Yahoo!"

Along with the Page kit, Emiley used the Patterned Paper Add-On Kit and from her personal stash, she used foam adhesive, white cardstock to mat photos.

Here's the page kit used:
Echo Park My Favorite Spring/Easter Page Kit Inspiration
from the 

Stay tuned for tomorrow as we share inspiration from the last individual page kit from the
MARCH 2022 FLAVORS OF THE MONTH KIT!
For more information check out our website:
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment