Thursday, March 10, 2022

March JumpStart Sketch Inspiration ~ Designer Lisa Hidy

Hello crafty friends!
Today we are showcasing the beautiful layout 
Designer Lisa Hidy
created based on the 
March JumpStart Sketch
"Spring Is Here"
Lisa:
"I followed the sketch pretty closely, but I used horizontal photos instead of square photos. I love the beautiful colors in this kit, so perfect for these Spring photos of picking Bluebonnets!
From my stash: tag, baker's twine and enamel dots"

To create her layout, Lisa used the
Echo Park "My Favorite Spring/Easter" Page Kit
one of four page kits included in the 

And the sketch this month...
Inspired by the layout and/or the sketch?
You have until
March 31st, 11:59 PM (PST)
to create a layout based on the sketch and upload it into the
located in the
Thank you for stopping by!
Our team is looking f\orward to seeing how this month's sketch inspires you!

No comments:

Post a Comment