Monday, March 7, 2022

Echo Park Day in the Life Page Kit Inspiration

 Happy Monday! 

Check out these bueatuiful layouts the Design Team created using the 

Nicole Bingaman
"Currently"
Here's what Nicole said about her layout 
"I love all things calendar and office themed so this kit was probably my favorite of the March flavors.  I created a "messy" style grid single page layout to document the last day of school photos from last year. I picked out my favorite icons from the 12x12 sticker sheet in the embellishment add on to add interest to the various grids.
Embellishment Add On kit used - 12x12 sticker sheet elements
Non Kit Items: white cardstock for journal strips, 3x4 notebook die"

Rochelle Spears
" Life is Magical"

Here's the page kit used:
from the 

Stay tuned for tomorrow as we share inspiration from 3rd individual page kit from the
MARCH 2022 FLAVORS OF THE MONTH KIT!
For more information check out our website:
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment