Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Mixing Up the Kits with Lori Stroup

 Hello Friends!

Today, we are sharing this awesome layout created by 
Design Team Member
 Lori Stroup
using a variety of the 
"Fun Times Together"
Lori said this about her layout:
"For this month's "Mixing the Kits" layout, I have used this month's sketch and paired it with the Fancy Pants - My Type - papers from the patterned paper kit and the Shots of Life kit, and the enamel dots from the embellishment kit, the Pinkfresh puffy stickers from the embellishment kit and the flair pieces from the Shots of Life kit. I die cut a few hearts for my cluster bases and added a puffy sticker and piece of flair to each cluster. To help my title stand out on the busy floral paper I added a block of vellum to help tone it down.
Kits used - Patterned Paper Kit, Embellishment Kit, Shots of Life Kit, 
From Stash - white cardstock, red patterned paper, stamp, heart die, alphabet dies"

Here's a look at the kits Lori used:



Make sure you check out the Kit Reveals on the

For more information about the 
or any of
visit our website:

No comments:

Post a Comment