Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Echo Park Halloween Magic Page Kit Inspiration

Happy Tuesday!
Here's a look at more inspiration from the
Flavors of the Month Kit!
This kit features 4 different page collections that are all fabulous!

Here's what our Designers created using the  
Lisa Hidy
"Bewitching"
Here's what Lisa said about her layout:
"My niece had red accents to her witch's costume so I converted the pictures to black and white to go with the purple and orange papers. I used a few stickers from the embellishment kit to add more dimension to my clusters, I couldn't resist this cute witch sticker!!
From my stash: Letter Stickers and white cardstock for mounting pictures.
Embellishment kit: stickers."

Nicole Bingaman
"Happy Halloween"
Here's what Nicole said about her layout:
"Oh man...give me a full sticker sheet and I will be hard pressed to NOT make a scene with them in some way lol. So when I saw a full sheet in the embellishment add-on kit...well, I went with it!
I broke the layout into two "mini" pages/scenes. I tucked some of the ephemera pieces from the main kit under my photos as little tabs."

Here's a look at the 

from the 
For more information check out our website:
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment