Monday, October 4, 2021

Carta Bella Welcome Autumn Page Kit Inspiration

 Hello Everyone!
It's time for us to share some inspiration from the
Flavors of the Month Kit!
This kit features 4 different page collections that are all fabulous! We will spend the next few days featuring layouts our designers created using these fabulous kits!

Here's what our Designers created using the  
Nicole Bingaman
"Fall into Autumn"
Here's what Nicole said about her layout:
"I absolutely LOVE fall lines but I live in the desert so I usually only have enough "fall" type photos to do one layout for the season.
I love small cut aparts and making scenes with full size sticker sheets...so when I saw both included in the Carta Bella kit I knew that if I was only making one "fall" layout I was going to go all out with different techniques that I enjoy.
I knew I wanted to create a scene with the stickers from the main kit, but I prefer to build a scene on a lighter tone on tone style pattern paper. The beautiful papers included in the kit were darker than I was wanting, so instead I grabbed a cloud stencil and some yellow pigment ink and created some clouds directly onto the chocolate cardstock. For me, this is a key step to creating a scene that in interesting and full.  
I cut apart the small squares and used the ones I was drawn to, and arranged them along the bottom border of this double page layout. 
My photos are printed on two photo collages - this is a go to for me, as it allows an easy and quick method for getting a ton of photos onto layouts esp if I am doing lots of embellishing."

Check out Nicole's video here:
Coming soon!

Rochelle Spears
"Carving Pumpkins"

Here's a look at the 

from the 
For more information check out our website:
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment