Sunday, October 31, 2021

Introducing the New Design Team Members!

We have some exciting news!
It's our pleasure to introduce our 
3 new Designers to the team! 
Please welcome the following deisgners:
Emiley Steinbruegge 
Here’s a little about Emiley:
"Hi! My name is Emiley Steinbruegge and I am so excited to be joining the Scraproom Design Team! I started scrapbooking almost 20 years ago when my cousin introduced me to Creative Memories at a family gathering. I was hooked from the word go! I have always loved pictures and being creative, so scrapbooking was a perfect fit for me. 10 years ago, I decided to get rid of almost all of my supplies (yikes!) and switched to digital scrapbooking. But that didn’t last long…I loved digital (and I still use it for some projects) but for me, there is nothing like real paper! When I discovered the wonderful world of YouTube scrapbookers and was introduced to so many wonderful creators, new techniques, designers, companies, clubs, and products, it completely re-sparked my love of paper scrapbooking! I create almost exclusively two page layouts (because I take way too many pictures) and I love using bright colors and fun patterns. 
I have 5 kids (ages 16, 14, 13, 6, and 5), an amazing husband, and an adorable (but crazy) dog. You can find me on Instagram at one_scrappy_mama and Facebook at OneScrappyMama."
Emiley will be Designer with the Flavors of the Month Kit.

Also joining our team is
Shannon Allor 
Here’s a little about Shannon:
"Hello!  My name is Shannon and I have been an avid scrapbooker since 1996.  I am ever so lucky to have a supportive husband, three active kids and two roly poly English Bulldogs as subjects.  I do love all things paper crafting!  Lots of patterned paper, texture and dimension my perfect starting off points!  I am so inspired by all of the challenges here at the ScrapRoom.  I can’t wait to jump right in and create alongside all of the wonderful and talented designers! 
Shannon will be Designing with the Doubleshot Kit.

And returning to the team is 
Robin Redd
Here’s a little about Robin:
"Hello!  I’m Robin Redd and happy to be back on The Scrap Room’s design team!

I’m a life-long crafter, thanks to my mom.  As a child, I learned a bit of crochet, Mod-Podgorica, macrame and everything in between. To this day I love all kinds of crafts but number one is scrapbooking!  I have, well over, 50 scrapbook albums, filled and so many more photos I would like to scrapbook.   Thank goodness for The Scrap Room to help me get that done!"

Robin is a past deisnger of the The ScrapRoom and she will be designing with the
Flavors of the month.

Stay tuned as we will be sharing beautiful layouts from these talented Ladies 
starting with the November Kits!

You can check out the November inspiration under the "Idea's tab" on our

Meet the whole team here:
LEFT TO RIGHT:
Brenda Ragsdale, Christine Meyer, Dee Hunt, 
Emiley Steinbruegge, Lisa Hidy, Lori Stroup, Nicole Bingaman, Rochelle Spears,
 Robin Redd, Shannon Allor, Suzanna Lee, Theresa Niehoff, TinaGale

No comments:

Post a Comment