Monday, May 10, 2021

PhotoPlay - Crafting with My Gnomies Page Kit Inspiration

Hello and Happy Monday!
We have some fun inspiration to share with you today from the 
Take a look at the crafty layouts the Designers created using the

Heather Guy
"Crop Memories"
Heather shares this about her layout:
"Photoplay Crafting with My Gnomies is such A cute collection for documenting all of those crafty moments, not just the scrappy ones! I cut several strips of the pattern papers and then layered them on each other, while distressing some of the pieces"

Lisa Hidy
"Crafter - Maker - Scrapper"
Lisa shares this about her layout:
Who doesn't love a great crafty line and the gnomes included in this line are super cute and SOO fun to work with! I clustered them with some of the other embellishments and love how this layout turned out!! 
From my stash: Circle die, black pen.

Rochelle Spears
"Crop Memories"
Rochelle said this about her layout:
"Oh My Gosh.... I was a little over the Gnomes... until I saw this page kit!!!!  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!  In addition to loving the Gnomes... the color combo rocks and... well of course - Scrapbook themed!  You cannot get any better than this!  It was fun to play with and to scrap some of my recent photos of  the Divas cropping!" 

Here's a look at the 

from the 
For more information check out our website:
Have a wonderful day and see you back tomorrow with 
inspiration from the May Doubleshot Kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment