Friday, May 21, 2021

May Freaky Fast Formula Inspiration ~ Designer Heather Guy

Hello, happy Friday!
Today we are showcasing the beautiful layout
Designer Heather Guy
created inspired by the
May Freaky Fast Formula
'Together"
Heather:
"I wasn’t sure how I was going to use this MME Wild Asparagus kit, but using the freaky fast Friday formula and this picture of my husband and I, this page came together very quickly and I loved how it turned out! And the embellishments just topped it off! The title word “Together” came from my stash."

Below is the 
My Mind's Eye "Wild Asparagus" Page Kit 
Heather used from the 
Interested in playing along, create a layout and upload it to the
May Challenges Album
in our
by
May 31st, 11:59 (PM) 

Interested in out kits?
Join the Monthly Kit Club here:

For inspiration, visit:

Thank you for stopping by.
Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment