Wednesday, May 5, 2021

AC/Maggie Holmes Garden Party Page Kit Inspiration

Here's another look at the 
Here's what our Designers created using the  

Lisa Hidy
"Sweet Sisters"
Lisa said this about her layout:
"I felt this line was perfect for pictures of these two sweet sisters! I added some jewels from a past FOTM kit as well as some punched vellum leaves to add to the flower sticker I used to accent my picture.
From my stash: vellum, circle die, letter stickers and jewels."


Nicole Bingaman
"Beautiful"
Nicole said this about her layout:
When I saw how feminine the Maggie Holmes kit was I pulled out some photos from a few years ago of my daughter in one of my favorite dresses. I went with a simple page design to allow focus to remain on the photos and used a mix of stickers from the main kit and the embellishment add on kit to frame my favorite photo in the center.  "
Additional items used: Embellishment add on kit - stickers

For more information check out our website:
See you tomorrow with another look at the 
May Flavors of the Month Kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment