Friday, May 7, 2021

May 2021 Freaky Fast Formula

 Happy Friday!
Today is reveal day for the the 
May Freaky Fast Formula

Below is the lovely layout
Designer Nicole Bingaman
created based on the formula and using the
My Mind's Eye "Wild Asparagus" Page Kit
included in the
"Beauty"

Nicole:
"My Minds' Eye was my absolute favorite manufacturer years ago. I was pleased to see them in May's Flavors of the Month kit. I paired the Wild Asparagus kit with the Freaky Fast Friday formula challenge for a super quick and pretty layout featuring some of my favorite shots from a maternity shoot I did for my sister last year. I added some ink blending to the edges of the pattern papers and polaroid die cut frames I made to add to the feel of the line.
From my stash: brown ink, polaroid die"

To play along, visit
The ScrapRoom's Subscribers and Fans Group
You have until
 May 31st, 11:59 PM (PST)
to upload your layouts!

The ScrapRoom Kit Club
is currently accepting new subscriptions.
Purchasing and subscription information can be
found on our website:
WWW.SCRAP-ROOM.COM

 We appreciate you taking the time to stop by our blog!
Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment