Thursday, April 8, 2021

Simple Stories -Simple Vintage Cottage Fields Page Kit Inspiration


Hello! 
Today we are sharing inspiration from the last page kit from the 
Flavors of the Month Kit!
This kit features 4 different page collections that are all awesome!

Here's what the designers created using the

Design Team member
Heather Guy
created this layout:
"Beautiful Memories"
Heather said this about her layout:
"Simple Stories hit it out of the park with the Simple Vintage Cottage Fields collection! It’s gorgeous! I chose a picture of my grandparents with my uncles and dad (the baby) from 1955 to use with this kit and couldn’t be happier with the results!"

and
Nicole Bingaman
created this layout:
"Hello Sweet Beautiful"
Nicole said this about her layout:
"This kit had me stumped when I first opened it. I loved how well it paired with some of the photos I took of my niece for her senior photo shoot. I fussy cut the large floral images from one of the papers to frame up photo area and used simple strips of the other papers to create a mat area for the photos. I love the simple page die cuts that were included in the embellishment add on.  
Additional items: SS die cut pack from embellishment add on, gold alpha stickers"

For more information check out our website:

See you back tomorrow with another great layout created with the 
April Freaky Fast Formula Challenge! 

No comments:

Post a Comment