Monday, April 5, 2021

Carta Bella Flower Garden Page Kit Inspiration

   Hello Everyone! 
It's time for us to share some inspiration from the
April 2021
Flavors of the Month Kit!
This kit features 4 different page collections that are all awesome! We will spend the next few days featuring layouts our designers created using these fabulous kits!

First up is this awesome layout from the 
Created by 
Rochelle Spears
and
Lisa Hidy
Enjoy This Beautiful Life Together
Lisa said this about her layout
"I loved the gorgeous prints and color palette of this kit! I used this kit to document a walk my son and I recently took around the park in our neighborhood. I tucked in a tag for journaling, this is a tag I got on a birthday gift but instead of tossing it I recycled it by using it on this layout!!
From my stash: tag, pink cardstock and circle die."

Here's a look at the 

from the 
For more information check out our website:
Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. I appreciate you taking the time to cover so many angles and considerations.
    tarpaulins uk

    ReplyDelete