Saturday, April 24, 2021

Show & Tell Saturday with Nicole Bingaman

   Happy Saturday!
It's time for
Show & Tell Saturday with
Designer Nicole Bingaman ðŸ˜€

Nicole used the April Jumpstart Sketch Challenge along with the
from the 
to create this wonderful layout:
Nicole says this about her layout:
"I made a few modifications to the sketch this month to fit my personal style and be able to include more than the 2 photos shown. I created a photo collage that is approximately 6"x9" that has (6) photos. I then straightened out the elements on the sketch and spread them out a bit to fit around my photo area. I used one of the cut apart cards to print my journaling on, cut out another card and turned into a tag to tuck into a cluster of stickers along the top of the photo collage. Instead of a piece of pattern paper along the bottom, I used the two border stickers from the sticker sheet. I also matted the entire layout on one of the black cardstock sheets of paper included in the kit.
All items are included in the kit. Tag punch and foam adhesive from my stash"

Here's the sketch Nicole used:

And Show & Tell wouldn't be complete without a video, right?  
Check out Nicole's process video here:

Here's a look at the page kit Nicole used:

From the

For more scrapbook process videos, please subscribe to both YouTube channels:
and to 

For more information about the Monthly kit club or to sign up for the kits, please visit

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment