Tuesday, April 6, 2021

PhotoPlay Little Boys Have Big Adventure Page Kit Inspiration

Here's more inspiration from the
Flavors of the Month Kit!
This kit features 4 different page collections that are all awesome!
Yesterday we shared inspiration form the Carta Bella Page kit and today
we are sharing inspiration from the

Design Team member
Heather Guy
created this layout:
Adventurous:
Heather said this about her layout
"Little Boys! Mine aren't so little anymore but I loved it when they were! I found this old pic (still looking for the year to put on this - bad mom!) and knew I wanted to use it with this Photoplay kit! And this kit did not disappoint! I ripped and layered and pop dotted the stickers that were just perfect for those little "Guys" in my life!"

and
Nicole Bingaman
created this layout:
Nicole said this about her layout
"I love the bright and vibrant colors in this kit. I paired this kit with photos of my little guy playing with all his vehicle type toys. I built my title around the cute phrase stickers "build", "destroy", "nap" and "repeat". And I loved the cute little frame and the interest it brings to my journaling area."

Check out Nicole's process video here:


Additional items used: Stickers from embellishment add on. Alpha stickers

For more information check out our website:
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment