Monday, July 20, 2020

July/August Shots of Life Pocket Page Kit Inspiration

Hello Crafters!

Today, we are excited to share this awesome page spread that
Designer Lori Stroup
created using the 
July/August 2020 
Shots of Life Pocket Page Kit:
"Happy 4th of July"
Lori shares this about her page:
"For my pocket page layout this month I used the Doodlebug Designs Land That I Love Cut apart sheet to document last year's 4th of July celebration. I managed to use all but one of the cut apart cards by using the "b" side of the paper for a few of the cards on my spread. I also used the doodlepop that came in the kit on my title card. I love how quickly this spread came together!"

Kits used - July portion of the Shots of Life Kit
Embellishment Add-on Kit - enamel stars

From personal stash - white cardstock, label stamp, circle punch


Lori used the following Kit to create this pocket page:
July/August 2020 
Shots of Life Pocket Page Kit!
A great mixture of 12x12 cut a-parts, Sticker Sheets, and Coordinating Embellishments which include stickers, enamel dots, washi tape and more! 

And if you are not a pocket page scrapper, 
this kit also coordinates with the Flavors of the Month Kit!
It's a perfect way to add a little more embellishments and papers to create even more great pages! 

To join the 
 Shots of Life Pocket Page Kit Club
please visit our website at:

Thank you for stopping by and please come by tomorrow to see how Lori uses the
different ScrapRoom Kits to create a layout! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment