Friday, July 17, 2020

July Freaky Fast Formula Inspiration ~ Designer Heather Guy

Hello and happy Friday everyone!
Today we are featuring the beautiful layout below created by 
Designer Heather Guy
based on this month's 
Freaky Fast Formula
"Celebrate"
Heather:
"Even though the Pink Paislee "And Many More" Page Kit was designed for birthdays, I decided to change it up and use it for a layout of my great-grandmother on Mother's Day. I also used the Freaky Fast Friday challenge to pull this layout together pretty quickly. The vibrant flowers and gold accents in this kit made it so fun to work with. I added some twine and "Mother's Day" alphas from my stash to create this page."

Here's a long at this month's formula...
Inspired and want to play along:?
You have until 
July 31st, 11:59 PM (PST)
to upload your take on this challenge in our

No comments:

Post a Comment