Monday, July 13, 2020

July JumpStart Sketch Inspiration ~ Designer Lisa Hidy

Today's amazing feature inspired by the 
July JumpStart Sketch
is the creation of 
Designer Lisa Hidy
using the 
Doodlebug "Land That I Love" Page Kit
included in this month's 
Flavors of the Month Kit
 "USA Land That I Love"
Lisa:
"The fun playful embellishments and whimsical patterns in this kit were perfect for these adorable pictures of my niece and brother in law a few years back celebrating the 4th at a backyard BBQ! I stayed pretty true to the sketch but added a lot of fun embellishments included in my kit to dress up my layout a bit!!
FROM MY STASH: 
Letter stickers."

Here's a look at this month' sketch:
Inspired and want to play along?
You have until
July 31st, 11:59 PM (PST) 
to upload your take on this sketch into the challenges album in our
Our team is looking forward to seeing how this month's sketch inspires each of you!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment