Monday, July 6, 2020

Doodlebug Designs "Land that I love" Page Kit Inspiration

Hello Everyone!

It's time for us to share some inspiration from the
July 2020
Flavors of the Month Kit!
This kit features 4 different page collections that are all awesome! We will spend the next few days featuring layouts our designers created using these fabulous kits!

Today,  we have wonderful layouts from our Designers using the
Doodlebug Designs "Land that I love" Page Kit:
Heather Guy
"Be Happy, Be You"
Heather shares this about her layout:
"If you live in the Midwest, you most likely have heard the saying "Knee high by the 4th of July". If the corn crop is knee high by the 4th, it is a measure of how successful the crop will be that year. I used this picture and the Doodlebug Land That I Love kit to create this page. I don't often use patterned paper for my background but I liked this star page with all the shades of blue. The alpha letters in the title are from my stash."

Here's a look at the individual page kit:
Doodlebug Designs "Land that I love" Page Kit:
Please visit our website

What a fabulous fun page kit and wonderful layouts!
For more information check out our website:
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment