Saturday, February 8, 2020

Show and Tell Saturday with Suzanna Lee! :)

Hello!

It's time for
Show & Tell Saturday 
with
Design Team Member 
 Suzanna Lee!
Today, we are sharing this wonderful layout by Suzanna:
"Celebrating 47!"
Here's what Suzanna said this about her layout:
"The sketch inspired me with the cascading hearts - it had a celebratory feel to it. Instead of using the hearts, I replaced them with stars. The stripes were easy enough to find in the stripey borders included in the patterned paper of the kit. I made the photos I had work so that the colors of the patterned papers would show case them and not get lost in the business of that dominant right side. I didn't have as many stars as the sketch suggests because I wanted to use a stencil and Glitz gel to bling things up a little bit! Be sure to check out my process video on the YouTube channel.
From personal stash - stencil, Glitz Glitter Gel, Souffle Pen, Dies, Thickers"

And Show & Tell wouldn't be complete without a video, right?  
Make sure you watch Suzanna's process video here:

Please subscribe to 
and to 
so that you don't miss on any awesome process videos!

Here's a look at the kits Suzanna used:
February 2020 Flavors of the Month Kit


To learn more about these kits, please visit

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment