Wednesday, February 5, 2020

PhotoPlay Another Day at the Park Page Kit Reveal & Inspiration

Happy Hump Day!

Today, we are sharing these awesome layouts from our Designers using the
PhotoPlay Another Day at the Park Page Kit
from the
February 2020 Flavors of the Month Kit:

Lisa Hidy
"Happy Looks Like This"
 Lisa said this about her layout:
"While this kit is perfect for all your Disney photos, I was able to make it work with some non-Disney related photos I had. I concentrated on the more generic embellishments included in this kit and did a layout about a recent trip I took with my niece & nephew to a local museum. I love how it turned out!  From my stash: yellow enamel dots."

Heather Guy
"Magical"
Heather said this about her layout:
"For my boys 1st trip to Disney World, I took lots of pictures! I was so excited to use the Photoplay Day At The Park collection you start scrapping those Magical memories! What’s not to love about the bright colors and patterns!?!?! I added some specks of white paint on the background to draw the eye from 1 corner, over the picture and down to the title."

Here is the page kit that Lisa and Heather used to created her layout:
PhotoPlay Another Day at the Park Page Kit:

from the
February 2020 Flavors of the Month Kit:
Please visit our website
for more information on our kit clubs!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment