Friday, February 7, 2020

February Freaky Fast Formula ~ Designer Heather Guy

Happy Friday everyone!
It's reveal day for the
February Freaky Fast Formula

Designer Heather Guy
created the beautiful layout below by combining this month's formula with the 
Simple Stories "My Valentine""Page Kit
one of four kits included in this month's

"My Heart"
Heather:
"The Simple Stories My Valentine page kit is gorgeous! It has a touch of the vintage but is still very now! I love the layered look of the stickers that came in the Embellishment kit. This kit was fabulous for documenting this picture of my husband and I, not necessarily the trip we were on, but my love for him.
Interested in playing along, visit
You have until
February 29th, 11:59 PM (PST)
to submit your layouts!

The ScrapRoom Kit Club
is currently accepting new subscriptions.
Purchasing and subscription information can be
found on our website: 

We appreciate you taking the time to stop by our blog!
Have an amazing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment