Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Doubleshot Kit - PhotoPlay Set Sail Page Kit Inspiration

Hey Scrappers!

Our designers created these fabulous layouts using the
PhotoPlay Set Sail Page Kit
from the
Feb. 2020 Doubleshot Kit.

Christine Meyer
"Lady Liberty" 
Christine said this about her layout:
"No cruise photos? You can still make this page kit work for you! Think of any time you've been on a boat, for me it was a recent trip to New York City. I used the parts that would work to tell the story of our trip to see the Statue of Liberty."
Dee hunt
"Bon Voyage"
Dee said this about her layout:
"I cut circle on the background paper. Then I place the pattern paper behind the circle on the back side. Then I cut ring to go around each of my circles. I was going to a porthole look."

Here's the kit the Designers used to create their layouts:
Please visit our website
for more information on our kit clubs!

See you tomorrow with more Sketch Inspiration! 

No comments:

Post a Comment