Friday, November 8, 2019

November Freaky Fast Formula ~ Designer Lisa Hidy

Good morning!
Thank you for stopping by to check out this month's
Freaky Fast Formula

Below is the beautiful layout created by 
Designer Lisa Hidy
using this month's

"Family So Happy Together"
Lisa:
"This formula really gave me a bit of the struggle at first but I finally found a pleasng design that I ended up loving! Even though I did struggle with it at first this layout still came together in under 30 minutes, which is one reason this challenge remains my favorite!! I love the mix of patterns on this layout, this kit gives you a lot of patterns so it's easy to mix and match them!"

Inspired to play along, visit
You have until
 November 30th, 11:59 PM (PST)
to upload your layouts!

The ScrapRoom Kit Club
is currently accepting new subscriptions.
Purchasing and subscription information can be
found on our website: 

 We appreciate you taking the time to stop by our blog!
Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment