Thursday, November 7, 2019

Nov. Flavors of the Month Kit Inspiration Day #4

Hello!

Here's the last page kit inspiration reveal of the 
Take a look at what
Design Team Member 
Grace Tolman
created using the 
Simple Stories "So Happy Together" Page Kit:
"So Happy Together"
Grace shares this about her layout:
"The circles on my photo inspired the design of my page. And for an added variance from my normal page, I placed the photos on the edges, like book ends, instead of the center. I love how the circles in the center draw the eye from the top to the bottom. 
I also liked the stickers in the sticker sheet as it provided me with lots of items to use for embellishing this page.  Stash items used: Ink (Distress Ink); Circle cutter (Creative Memories); Border punch (Fiskars)"


Check out Graces Video here:

Here's the page kit: 

from the
November Flavors of the Mouth Kit:

Please visit our website
for more information on our kit clubs
and make sure you check out the 
on our website for lots of scrapbook products!

See you back tomorrow with more inspiration from the
Freaky Fast Friday Formula Challenge! 

No comments:

Post a Comment