Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Mixing Up the Kits Inspiration with Lori Stroup!

Hello Everyone!

Today, we are sharing this wonderful layout 
Designer Lori Stroup
created 
by mixing up the different 
"Together Is Our Favorite Place To Be"
Here's what Simone said about her layout:
"I loved the mix of papers that came in the patterned paper add-on kit. I could have easily used a piece of every single paper on my layout but I stuck with the Simple Stories and Fancy Pants papers - and I used a border strip from Carta Bella as my title. I used the Simple Stories Bits and Pieces, Fancy Pants Cork pieces, and the Carta Bella Chipboard stickers in each of my embellishment clusters. I added a sprinkling of enamel dots from my Shots of Life kit to finish it off."

Lori used the following ScrapRoom Kits:

Make sure you check out the Kit Reveals on the

For more information about the 
or any of the 
visit our website:

No comments:

Post a Comment