Wednesday, November 13, 2019

November Doubleshot Kit Inspiration #2

Happy Wednesday!

Here's a look at what the Designers
created using the 
PhotoPlay Paper "Confetti" Page Kit
 from the
November 2019 Doubleshot Kit!

Christine Meyer
"Happy Birthday"
Christine says this about her layout:
"Don't be afraid to use that bright colored patterned paper for a background. If you love it and want to use it - go for it! By combining it with monochromatic papers/solid papers and not over embellishing you can make it work!"

Dee Hunt
"Celebrate"

Dee shares this about her layout:
"I used my Scan & Cut to my the balloons. I also used some Silver glitter paper to go underneath the peekaboo on the balloons. The twine was from my stash also."

Here's a look at the
PhotoPlay Paper "Confetti" Page Kit:
From the
November 2019 Doubleshot Kit!
If you would like to subscribe to our monthly kit club,
please visit:

Have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment