Thursday, August 8, 2019

Simple Stories Happy Trails Inspiration

Hello!

Today, Designer
Heather Guy
is sharing her wonderful layout she created using the
Simple Stories Happy Trails Page Kit
from the 
Heather said this about her layout:
"Hi Scraproom Friends!!! Heather here today to share the Simple Stories Happy Trails collection with you from this month's Flavor of the Month kit!!! My family loves camping and boating and fishing and spend most weekends through the summer doing 1 or all 3! These pictures were taken last summer of my boys each catching a fish while out on the boat! I used a large title (made using black paper from my stash and my cricut) and tore my paper edges to get a rustic look on this page. I also used some chipboard from the Embellishment Kit on this page!"

Here's a look at the
 (embellishments may vary)

and a look at the 
For more information about this Kit or any of our other Kits, 
Please visit our Website:
www.scrap-room.com

See you back tomorrow with more 
Freaky Fast Friday inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment