Wednesday, August 7, 2019

PinkFresh Just a Little Lovely Page Kit Inspiration

Happy Wednesday!:)

Are you ready to see what the Designers created using the
PinkFresh Just a Little Lovely Page Kit
from the 
August Flavors of the Month Kit?

I hope so because we have some fabulous layouts to share!

Check out this layout from
Rochelle Spears
"Precious Moments"


and this beautiful layout from Designer
Lisa Hidy
"Beautiful Memories "
Lisa said this about her layout:
"I just loved the papers in this kit, it was so hard to actually cut into them!! I felt as if these papers just lent themselves to layering so I added a lot of layers under my one photo. I added some extra splatters of ink to fill in the white space I had left. I used one of the puffy stickers from the embellishment kit as part of my title.  
From my stash: ink and a doily."

and lastly, this wonderful layout & process video from Designer
Grace Tolman
"Precious Moments"
Grace said this about her layout:
"When I saw this mini collection I was immediately drawn to the paper with banners that had dripping color going down to the rest of the page. I wanted that block but I also wanted more color into my background. So I trimmed just that part of the paper and added it to a white cardstock. At first I thought I would use it vertically but then after adding my photos, I realized that I would be covering most of the words if I did it on its side. So I flipped it 90 degrees and made the banner go on the top instead."

Take a look at Grace's Process video of her layout:

Here's a look at the
 (embellishments may vary)

and a look at the 
For more information about this Kit or any of our other Kits, 
Please visit our Website:

No comments:

Post a Comment